BE SURE AND WATCH THE TESTIMONIAL VIDEOS ON THIS PAGE. THEY PREPARE YOU FOR THE HIRED STRANGERS THAT YOUR COMPANY WILL HIRE TO KEEP YOU FROM SUPPORTING A UNION.
WHY VOTE YES FOR UNION REPRESENTATION:
- YOU GET TO NEGOTIATE OVER YOUR WAGES, BENEFITS AND WORKING CONDITIONS. KEEP WHAT YOU LIKE AND CHANGE WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE!
- After the election is over, and you all win union representation, the union will begin negotiations with the company. You (the workers) will vote to accept or reject your new contract. A labor contract is only signed when You (the workers) vote to accept it.
- If after you have a signed labor contract and you wish to become union members and pay dues, the dues for a new local are approximately $40/MONTH.
- Right now, the only choice the Co. gives you is whether or not you want to work for them. When you don't have a union, you are at their mercy, every day, every hour, every second. "Employee At-Will" means you can be fired for NO reason at all.
- Human Resources, Labor Relations, and Supervisors are only there to protect the Company, NOT THE WORKERS. Their job is to persuade you into not forming a union.
- Union labor contract has language that protects the workers from being "Employees At-Will". With "Just Cause" language in a contract, the company is now required to show proof that they terminated you for a reason and that reason has to be a terminable offense.
- Your union is NOT a third party like the company tried to show you. YOU ARE YOUR UNION. Your union is made up of you (it's members) and the co-workers you elect (workers like yourself) to fill the various offices (President, Vice-President, Secretary-Treasurer, Trustees', Sergeant At-Arms, Shop Stewards etc.) The International Union will train your newly elected representatives to ensure that you are all very well protected all the time.
- WITH A UNION, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A NETWORK OF JOBS. BEING A UNION MEMBER OPENS THE DOORS FOR GOOD PAYING UNION JOBS THROUGHOUT THE U.S. AND CANADA. Not like a subcontracting outfit that will take half of your paycheck to put you to work. You just pay monthly union dues and keep ALL of your money.
- Why doesn't your boss want you all to become union? They lose their power! They lose their control. They lose their ability to play favoritism. They lose the ability to push workers to do 1st class work and pay them 2nd and 3rd class wages. They are required by law to negotiate with your union once you vote for union representation. You all have a voice that the company is forced to deal with now. No more excuses on their part.
- Unions have fought for the advancement and protection of workers. You have a right to unionize your workplace and make advancements for you and your co-workers.
YOUR TIME IS NOW!
YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
BE SURE AND WATCH THE TESTIMONIAL VIDEOS TO THE RIGHT. THEY PREPARE YOU FOR THE HIRED STRANGERS THAT YOUR COMPANY WILL HIRE TO KEEP YOU FROM SUPPORTING A UNION.